Hi Nick, On Tue, 12 May 2009 06:57:16 +0200 Nick Piggin wrote: > > Hmm, I think (hope) your problems were fixed with the recent memory > coruption bug fix for SLQB. (if not, let me know) > > This one possibly looks like a problem with remote memory allocation > or memory hotplug or something like that. I'll do a bit of code > review.... These are -next kernels which include the two fixes you posted recently (I am pretty sure). I am also getting the network failures that Sachin is seeing on several of my machines here. The previously reported problems have gone away. -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell sfr@canb.auug.org.au http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/