Hi Boris, On Mon, 18 May 2009 11:48:22 +0200 Borislav Petkov wrote: > > It is an EDAC module for AMD k8, Fam10h and Fam11h processors. OK, so I will call it edac-amd (in case we ever get a generic edac tree). > > If so, you are not listed as a maintainer of that code (Doug cc'd). > > I'll send a patch to update that later. Thanks for all the info - I just had no idea where this was coming from. I will add the tree from today. -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell sfr@canb.auug.org.au http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/