Hi Reinette, On Wed, 12 May 2010 09:15:43 -0700 reinette chatre wrote: > > Please note that this member of iwl_priv is now located in two > places ... here and also in the device specific union a few lines up > inside the _agn struct. In the code it is indeed the one in the _agn > struct that is being used (see usage in iwl-agn.c), so adding this line > is not necessary. > > This should not cause any problems with driver operation and can > probably remain as such if indeed it is cleaned up somewhere else before > it hits you again or linux-2.6. Thanks for pointing this out. I will update my merge resolution in linux-next and I assume it will be done correctly when Dave or John also do that merge. -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell sfr@canb.auug.org.au http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/