On Wed, 14 Nov 2012 17:55:28 +1100 Stephen Rothwell wrote: > > On Tue, 13 Nov 2012 21:37:42 -0800 Andrew Morton wrote: > > > > It would help if the old sched/numa code wasn't in -next while you're > > away. That would give me a clean run at 3.7 and will make it easier > > for others to integrate and test the four(!) different > > autoschednumacore implementations on top of linux-next. > > > > Pretty please? > > So, your understanding is that the "old sched/numa code" won't (and > shouldn't) be merged into Linus' tree (for v3.7, or ever)? > > In that case, what I can do is give you a tree that is the same as > akpm-base but with one of the merges in the tip tree reverted (and, in > fact, I could push that into akpm-base to make things easier for you). > I guess that would be the merge of the numa/core branch which would > result in the following commits being reverted: Ok, ignore all this :-( -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell sfr@canb.auug.org.au