On Thu, Oct 03, 2013 at 10:23:39PM -0700, Guenter Roeck wrote: > On 10/03/2013 06:02 PM, Mark Brown wrote: > >Due to the length of time taken to run all the allmodconfigs I skipped > >the defconfig tests; I know Olof has the ARM stuff covered in his > >autobuilder. I'm going to use allyesconfig tomorrow since that should > >run faster so hopefully I can cover the ARM, i386 and x86_64 configs > >again. > I could try to set up the buildbot farm I am using for -stable candidates > to also test the -next tree. Would that help ? Yes, that'd be great. Like Olof said ARM is pretty well covered but adding more platforms would be very helpful.