Hi Mark, On Wed, 20 Aug 2014 13:53:56 -0500 Stephen Rothwell wrote: > > On August 20, 2014 10:52:22 AM CDT, Mark Brown wrote: > >On Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 06:17:03AM +1000, Stephen Rothwell wrote: > > > >> The sound-asoc tree still had its build failure for which I reverted > >> a commit. > > > >Are you sure about this? There's a bunch of updates to the tree > >including one that's supposed to have fixed the build failure on > >PowerPC > >which haven't made it into the tree, was there a problem with the fetch > >perhaps? I just checked and cgit says I pushed 23 hours ago so it > >doesn't look like a problem with the push. > > I thought I checked, but I may have missed it, sorry. I will check again before the next linux-next. The fix appears to be there today, but I dont; think it was for the previous linux-next. Does it matter that I am currently in Chicago (despite what the date on this email says :-))? I guess I must have fetched your tree earlier than you may have expected. -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell sfr@canb.auug.org.au