Hi Dave, Today's linux-next merge of the drm tree got a conflict in drivers/gpu/drm/drm_irq.c between commit fdb68e09bbb1 ("drm: Zero out invalid vblank timestamp in drm_update_vblank_count") from Linus' tree and commit d66a1e38280c ("drm: Zero out invalid vblank timestamp in drm_update_vblank_count. (v2)") from the drm tree. I fixed it up (a rebased version of a patch that is already in Linus' tree :-( - I used the version from the drm tree) and can carry the fix as necessary (no action is required). -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell sfr@canb.auug.org.au http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/