On Tue, Jul 28, 2020 at 06:45:20PM +1000, Stephen Rothwell wrote: > Hi all, > > Today's linux-next merge of the kspp tree got a conflict in: > > drivers/infiniband/core/uverbs_cmd.c > > between commit: > > 29f3fe1d6854 ("RDMA/uverbs: Remove redundant assignments") > > from the rdma tree and commit: > > 3f649ab728cd ("treewide: Remove uninitialized_var() usage") > > from the kspp tree. > > I fixed it up (the former basically did what the latter did, so I used > the former version) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed > as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should > be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for > merging. You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer > of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts. Thanks Stephen, The 29f3fe1d6854 > 3f649ab728cd for drivers/infiniband/core. > > -- > Cheers, > Stephen Rothwell