Hi all, On Mon, 5 Oct 2020 23:01:50 +1100 Stephen Rothwell wrote: > > On Sun, 04 Oct 2020 22:11:23 +0200 Paul Cercueil wrote: > > > > Pushed to drm-misc-next with the changelog fix, thanks. > > > > Stephen: > > Now it should build fine again. Could you remove the BROKEN flag? > > Thanks for letting me know, but the fix has not appeared in any drm > tree included in linux-next yet ... > > If it doesn't show up by the time I will merge the drm tree tomorrow, I > will apply this revert patch myself (instead of the patch marking the > driver BROKEN). Unfortunately, the revert patch does not apply to the drm tree merge, so I have just marked the driver BROKEN again today. -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell