On 08/31/2013 11:20 PM, Linus Torvalds wrote: > Vineet, actual patch for what Davidlohr suggests attached. Can you try it? > > Linus Apologies for late in getting back to this - I was away from my computer for a bit. Unfortunately, with a quick test, this patch doesn't help. FWIW, this is latest mainline (.config attached). Let me know what diagnostics I can add to help with this. -Vineet > > On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 9:31 AM, Davidlohr Bueso wrote: >> After a quick glance, I suspect that the problem might be because we >> are calling security_msg_queue_msgsnd() without taking the lock. This >> is similar to the issue Sedat reported in the original thread with >> find_msg() concerning msgrcv.