Hi all, Unless I am mistaken the NVMe-oF target driver does currently not support to export a device read-only from the target system. For exporting readonly snapshot devices I am currently using the attached patch. Does this change, or a similar change, make sense for upstream? -- With the patch and after setting the namespace to readonly: namespaces/1 # echo 1 > readonly namespaces/1 # echo 1 > enable On the initiator system writes are now no longer permitted: root@r11i3:~# echo hello >/dev/nvme5n1 -bash: echo: write error: Operation not permitted -- Thanks, Mark Ruijter