On Tue, Dec 11, 2018 at 08:01:43AM -0600, Bjorn Helgaas wrote: > Hi David, > > I see you're still working on this, but if you do end up going this > direction eventually, would you mind splitting this into two patches: > 1) rename the quirk to make it more generic (but not changing any > behavior), and 2) add the ConnectX devices to the quirk. That way > the ConnectX change is smaller and more easily > understood/reverted/etc. Sure. Would it make sense to send (1) as an independent cleanup, while I'm still working out exactly what (if anything) we need for (2)? -- David Gibson | I'll have my music baroque, and my code david AT gibson.dropbear.id.au | minimalist, thank you. NOT _the_ _other_ | _way_ _around_! http://www.ozlabs.org/~dgibson