On Fri, Aug 02, 2019 at 10:08:47AM +0100, Patrick Bellasi wrote: > Patrick Bellasi (6): > sched/core: uclamp: Extend CPU's cgroup controller > sched/core: uclamp: Propagate parent clamps > sched/core: uclamp: Propagate system defaults to root group > sched/core: uclamp: Use TG's clamps to restrict TASK's clamps > sched/core: uclamp: Update CPU's refcount on TG's clamp changes > sched/core: uclamp: always use enum uclamp_id for clamp_id values Thank you Patrick for your patience. I used the time to revisit the series once again and I think the RCU locks can be streamlined a bit. If you find that correct, feel free to add my Reviewed-by to the updated series (for 1/6 and legacy, I'm just asking). Michal