Hi! > I'm using [1]. > > [1] https://raw.githubusercontent.com/hackerspace/olpc-xo175-linux/lr/olpc-xo175/arch/arm/configs/olpc_xo175_defconfig > Thanks a lot. I got it to work with 5.2 and 5.3-rc. One thing I noticed... "reboot: Restarting system", "Reboot failed --- System halted". > I'm wondering if it would make sense to include this upstream? > My guess was that nowadays multi_v7_defconfig that just works > on any DT-based platform is preferred to machine specific ones. > > However, this one would enable OLPC-specific drivers the > multi_v7_defconfig defconfig wouldn't. Yes, I believe that would be useful. Getting all the extras without that would be quite tricky. > > Is there some kind of documentation somewhere? :-). > > This is always a tough question. Short answer would be no. > > I'm happy to answer questions though, if the above wouldn't be > sufficient to make the thing boot for you. Ok, it seems to work now ;-). I'll make some notes... Best regards, Pavel -- (english) http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek (cesky, pictures) http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pavel/picture/horses/blog.html