Hello Hans, On Mon, Jul 06, 2020 at 11:05:20PM +0200, Hans de Goede wrote: > Before I post a new version of this patch-set, you have only responded > to some of the PWM patches in this set. Do you have any remarks on the > other PWM patches ? I stopped looking at them as I hoped someone would appear with a datasheet. Given that this probably won't happen I can take a look at the remaining patches. Best regards Uwe -- Pengutronix e.K. | Uwe Kleine-König | Industrial Linux Solutions | https://www.pengutronix.de/ |