Hello Thierry, On Thu, Jul 01, 2021 at 10:27:50AM +0200, Uwe Kleine-König wrote: > Geert Uytterhoeven found a regression in one of my patches. The same > problem exists in several further commits. The respective drivers are > fixed in this series. > > The affected commits for the first patch is already in v5.4, so this > patch should maybe backported to stable. > The others are in Thierry's for-next branch only. These four broken patches were now included in your pull request to Linus for v5.14-rc1 but these fixes were not. I wonder that the regression Geert reported made you back out the offending commit but you didn't care for the four identical problems in pwm-spear, pwm-tiecap, pwm-berlin and pwm-ep93xx. Did you miss this series? Best regards Uwe -- Pengutronix e.K. | Uwe Kleine-König | Industrial Linux Solutions | https://www.pengutronix.de/ |