On Thu, Apr 8, 2021 at 5:23 PM Jason Gunthorpe wrote: > > On Thu, Apr 08, 2021 at 02:44:45PM +0300, Leon Romanovsky wrote: > > > > In my internal testing, I am seeing a crash using the 3rd patch. I am > > > spending a few cycles on debugging it. expect my input in a day or so. > > > > Can you please post the kernel crash report here? > > I don't see how function rename in patch #3 can cause to the crash. > > I looked too, I'm also quite surprised that 1,2,3 alone have a > bug.. Is there some condition where ulp_probe can be null? > > Ugh the is_bnxt_re_dev() is horribly gross too Yeah, it is indeed. I will take this feedback to the internal team. > > Jason -- -Regards Devesh