Hi Geert, > > > BTW, why is tap_set unsigned long instead of unsigned int? > > > > Because we use bitmap functions on it, and those have all unsigned long > > as arguments. > > Do we? I only see bitops on host->taps? Point taken on this one... > > > > And perhaps it should be moved from host to priv? > > > > That would be great, but other tap_* variables are still used in > > tmio_mmc_core.c. We maybe can refactor all tap handling into > > renesas_sdhi_core.c meanwhile, but this is a seperate issue. > > tap_num is shared by the Renesas and TMIO code. > tap_set is Renesas-specific. ... here however, I think we should keep all tap_* related variables close together. The driver is messy enough as is. Investigation if all of that code could be moved to renesas_sdhi_core, though, seems very useful. Thanks for the comments! Wolfram