On Wed, Nov 28, 2018 at 05:30:00PM +0800, Chen-Yu Tsai wrote: > The A31 does not have an external clock output directly from the RTC. > Instead, it has four muxable clock outputs: three (A, B, C) are > controlled from the CCU, and the last (D) is controlled from the PRCM. > > Deprecate the usage of the external clock output for the A31 compatible. > > Signed-off-by: Chen-Yu Tsai Acked-by: Maxime Ripard I guess we should add a warning in the code as well if one tries to use it. Maxime -- Maxime Ripard, Bootlin Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering https://bootlin.com