On Wed, Dec 04, 2019 at 01:13:08PM +0000, Vaittinen, Matti wrote: > I think I once again explained myself badly. There can be only one > group with 4 RUN states selected by combination of 2 GPIO lines. bucks > 1,2,6 and 7 can each either be assigned into this one group or > controlled individually via I2C. But I doubt assigning only one of the > bucks in this group is the typical use-case. What we would need would I don't think this is as unusual as you're thinking - the regulators people want to control quickly are usually the main CPU supply regulators and these often vary independently of anything else.