On Thu, Oct 10, 2019 at 12:19:55PM +0200, Marek Szyprowski wrote: > On 09.10.2019 16:13, Mark Brown wrote: > > We should revert the enable call, it shouldn't be required, and ideally > > the default balancer could be updated to only make configuration changes > > if they're actually required which would help avoid triggering any such > > things in future if we don't absolutely have to. > Okay, Then in case of regulator core - do you accept the initial patch > as it indeed forces the default balancer to avoid unnecessary changes, > or do you want me to rewrite it to assume min_uV = current_uV for the > already enabled regulators during the initial balancing, like suggested > by Dmitry? Neither, I'm suggesting you make the change above.