linux-spdx.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
From: Lukas Bulwahn <lukas.bulwahn@gmail.com>
To: Nilesh Javali <njavali@marvell.com>
Cc: Lukas Bulwahn <lukas.bulwahn@gmail.com>,
	GR-QLogic-Storage-Upstream
	<GR-QLogic-Storage-Upstream@marvell.com>,
	GR-Linux-NIC-Dev <GR-Linux-NIC-Dev@marvell.com>,
	Shahed Shaikh <shshaikh@marvell.com>,
	Manish Chopra <manishc@marvell.com>,
	"linux-spdx@vger.kernel.org" <linux-spdx@vger.kernel.org>,
	Thomas Gleixner <tglx@linutronix.de>
Subject: RE: [EXT] SECOND REMINDER on Qlogic driver license conversion
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2020 08:37:49 +0200 (CEST)	[thread overview]

On Wed, 9 Sep 2020, Nilesh Javali wrote:

> Lukas, Thomas,
>
> We have got green signal from our internal legal and would like to give ACK for qla2xxx and qla4xxx driver license conversion.
>
> Acked-by: Nilesh Javali <njavali@marvell.com>

Nilesh, that is great!

In the meantime, I have rebased Thomas' patchset from 2019 to v5.9-rc4
here:

https://lore.kernel.org/linux-spdx/20200908123451.7215-1-lukas.bulwahn@gmail.com/

Nilesh, can you ack all those patches in that patchset, please?

And quickly answer if you pick up those patches or if they shall travel
through the spdx tree.

Thanks,

Lukas