On Thu, Feb 06, 2020 at 08:33:33PM +0800, Chuanhong Guo wrote: > On Thu, Feb 6, 2020 at 8:30 PM Chuanhong Guo wrote: > > Chipselect is also handled during transfer. Controller asserts > > corresponding chipselect in SHIFT_CTRL register, and if SHIFT_TERM bit > > is set, controller will deassert chipselect after current transfer is > > done. I need to know whether this is the last transfer and set > > SHIFT_TERM accordingly. > Oh, I remembered that I saw transfer_one function name somewhere and > thought maybe I could shorten the function name a bit. I'll correct > this back to ar934x_spi_transfer_one_message in v2. OK, sounds good - I see the chip select handling now.