On Mon, Feb 17, 2020 at 05:28:38PM +0800, Ramuthevar, Vadivel MuruganX wrote: > On 14/2/2020 8:11 PM, Mark Brown wrote: > > Given that this is a new driver I'd be very surprised if it broke other > > users? I can imagine it might not work for them and it would definitely > > be much better to get their review but it shouldn't be any worse than > > the current lack of support. > *[Vignesh]*  The legacy driver under drivers/mtd/spi-nor will be removed as > we cannot > support both SPI NOR and SPI NAND with single driver if its under > spi-nor. New driver should be functionally equivalent to existing one. > So I suggest you test this driver on legcay SoCFPGA products. You're not actually removing the driver here, you're adding another driver for the same thing.