On Tue, Jul 07, 2020 at 05:53:01AM -0700, Doug Anderson wrote: > On Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 5:08 AM Mark Brown wrote: > > This doesn't apply against current code, please check and resend. > As mentioned in the cover letter, I posted this series against the > Qualcomm tree. The commit that it is fixing landed there with your > Ack so I was hoping this series could land in the Qualcomm tree with > your Ack as well. Would that be OK? So I didn't see this until after the patch I applied was queued... it's looking like it would be good to have a cross-tree merge with the Qualcomm tree if there's stuff like this - is this on a branch which makes that practical? Otherwise I guess...