Hi Am 06.06.23 um 07:28 schrieb Dan Carpenter: > On Mon, Jun 05, 2023 at 04:48:00PM +0200, Thomas Zimmermann wrote: >> Use the hardware device in struct fb_info.device as parent of the >> backlight device. Aligns the driver with the rest of the codebase >> and prepares fbdev for making struct fb_info.dev optional. >> >> Signed-off-by: Thomas Zimmermann >> Benjamin Herrenschmidt > > You left out the Cc: Indeed, thanks for reviewing. However I don't remember that checkpatch warned about it. It's my impression that it should have. :/ Best regards > > regards, > dan carpenter > -- Thomas Zimmermann Graphics Driver Developer SUSE Software Solutions Germany GmbH Frankenstrasse 146, 90461 Nuernberg, Germany GF: Ivo Totev, Andrew Myers, Andrew McDonald, Boudien Moerman HRB 36809 (AG Nuernberg)