On Fri, May 14, 2021 at 03:43:58PM +0200, Tobias Schramm wrote: > The Allwinner V3s/V3 SoCs feature quite a few peripherals that have good > driver support but yet are nowhere to be found in the SoCs dts. > This patchset adds the DMA controller, the relevant DMA properties for all > peripherals supporting DMA, the integrated analog codec and - for the > Allwinner V3 SoC - also the I2S interface. > I've included all of those changes in one patchset since they do all > depend on addition of the DMA controller. > All changes have been tested in a recent project of mine using a Sochip S3 > (a rebranded Allwinner V3) and are confirmed working. > > This is v3 of this patchset. Applied all, thanks Maxime