Hi, On Wed, Mar 01, 2023 at 05:38:13PM -0800, Stephen Boyd wrote: > This patch series adds unit tests for the clk fixed rate basic type and > the clk registration functions that use struct clk_parent_data. To get > there, we add support for loading a DTB into the UML kernel that's > running the unit tests along with probing platform drivers to bind to > device nodes specified in DT. > > With this series, we're able to exercise some of the code in the common > clk framework that uses devicetree lookups to find parents and the fixed > rate clk code that scans devicetree directly and creates clks. Please > review. > > I Cced everyone to all the patches so they get the full context. I'm > hoping I can take the whole pile through the clk tree as they almost all > depend on each other. In the future I imagine it will be easy to add > more test nodes to the clk.dtsi file and not need to go across various > maintainer trees like this series does. That's really great, thanks! I wanted to have a look at how we could possibly do this for DRM, I guess I have a starting point now :) Maxime