On 2020-08-28, Eric W. Biederman wrote: > Amir Goldstein writes: > > > Hi Guys, > > > > It's been nice to virtually meet with you yesterday. > > Some of you wanted to follow up on overlayfs related issues. > > > > If you want to discuss, try to find me in one of the > > https://meet.2020.linuxplumbersconf.org/hackrooms > > today between 16:00-17:00 UTC > > (No need to enter the room to see who's inside) > > > > If those times do not work for you, contact me and we can try > > to schedule another time. > > Did this conversation wind up happening? Do we need to reschedule? This conversation already happened in a Hackroom on Tuesday. I'm not sure if the Hackrooms will have their recordings published, so maybe Amir can post any of the takeaways we had? -- Aleksa Sarai Senior Software Engineer (Containers) SUSE Linux GmbH