Hi Felipe, I hope you are doing well. My team and I are frequently experiencing an issue with the dwc3 in our CherryTrail SoC where we encounter an LFPS Polling timeout while our device is being enumerated. We configured the dwc3 as an ethernet gadget using configfs and the ecm and RNDIS functions. The dwc3 transitions to U3 after configuration as expected. Only once we connect our device to a USB host do we see the link state transition to Polling. We are assuming LFPS Polling times out because the link_state file in debugfs shows the link has transitioned to compliance mode only after entering LFPS.Polling, and we recently learned that compliance mode is triggered by a timeout during LFPS.Polling. This issue is not 100% reproducible, but is occuring rather frequently at the moment. We're unsure of the root cause of the issue as well. One culprit might be the USB SuperSpeed Redriver we use in our design. We would like to disable compliance mode in the meantime to allow other team members to continue developing and testing USB device mode features while we dig into the root cause of the issue. Is there a proper way to disable compliance mode entirely? If not, is there some mechanism we could implement to reset the dwc3 when we enter compliance mode? I attempted some sort of mechanism to reset the link state, but it does not seem to help the issue. I've attached my patch and the trace events for my attempted workaround to this email. My initial approach was to transition the link from Compliance -> SS.Disabled -> Rx.Detect when we detect we've entered compliance mode. The traces show that the dwc3 just enters LFPS.Polling and subsequently enters compliance mode, despite the link being reset. Do you have any ideas on how we might work around compliance mode in the meantime? Thanks in advance for your input! Cheers, Rob Weber