On Sun, 2021-02-14 at 10:17 +0800, Paul Wise wrote: > Since the linux-usb GitHub organisation isn't yet available for > collaborative maintenance of Linux userspace USB gadget projects on > GitHub, we will create a linux-usb-gadgets GitHub organisation and can > move gadget projects to the linux-usb org when it becomes available. I have now created the linux-usb-gadgets GitHub organisation and invited everyone who owns or committed to one of the relevant GitHub repositories or otherwise might be interested in participating. If you are one of the repository owners, please transfer it to the new org. If there is anyone else interested in joining the org, please let us know. https://github.com/linux-usb-gadgets -- bye, pabs https://bonedaddy.net/pabs3/