On Mon, Apr 27, 2020 at 07:40:11PM +0200, Michael Walle wrote: > IRQF_ONESHOT, because its is a threaded interrupt with no primary > handler. But I just noticed, that regmap-irq will also set the > IRQF_ONESHOT. But that the commit 09cadf6e088b ("regmap-irq: > set IRQF_ONESHOT flag to ensure IRQ request") reads like it is > just there to be sure. So I don't know if it should also be set > here. Looking at the changelog there the "we can't be sure" bit is that coccinelle couldn't follow the flags through from the caller to make sure that IRQF_ONESHOT is set so we're just oring it in unconditionally.