On Fri, Oct 19, 2018 at 04:21:09PM +0200, Tom Psyborg wrote: > On 19/10/2018, Stanislaw Gruszka wrote: > > > > I tried to do this, but somehow after update BUILD1 image into device > > my configuration was wiped out :-( and I have to reconfigure the > > device now. Anyway I'm going to test and provide dmesg , but this > > will take some time. > > > > Regards > > Stanislaw > > > > that's because these builds were done on 4.4 that i had in my system > and there are config differences between these builds and current > snapshot. to save you time i need only bootlogs not wifi performance > tests. So, there is no diffrence in dmesg and device is recognized as RT6352. I atteched both dmesg's for the record. Regards Stanislaw