On Thu, 21 May 2020 10:07:38 +0100 Rui Salvaterra wrote: > Well, I'm glad I was wrong. :) With your second patch, not only MFP is > working in WPA2, but also WPA3. And iw list shows all the cyphers as > supported. Great. Thank you for testing. Should we consider defaulting hwcrypto to off? I wonder what the performance penalty is, if any, on today's CPUs that have some HW-crypto embedded. Of course that depends on whether we actually use that here. Could we have some benchmarks (throughput and CPU load wise)? -- Michael