Hi Darrick, On Mon, 21 Jun 2021 14:51:59 -0700 "Darrick J. Wong" wrote: > > Um... do you know if there's a commit hook or something that all of us > can add to spot-check all this stuff? I would really like to spend my > worry beans on about algorithms and code design, not worrying about how > many signature rules can be bent before LT starts refusing pull requests. Attached are the scripts I run over each tree as I fetch them each day. The check_commits script calls the check_fixes script. So, I fetch a maintainer's branch into a local branch and then run check_commits ^origin/master .. origin/master is Linus' tree. -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell