On Fri, Jan 15, 2021 at 04:47:18PM +0000, Mark Rutland wrote: > On Fri, Jan 15, 2021 at 02:24:46PM +0000, Mark Brown wrote: > > + 3. Considerations > > + 3.1 Identifying successful termination > It looks like we forgot to update this with the addition of the new > section 3, so this needs a trivial update to add that and fix the > numbering. Bah, I thought the point with structured documentation formats was that tooling would handle stuff like this :/ > Otherwise this looks good; thanks for taking this off my hands! :) Thanks for doing almost all the work!