On Thu, Apr 01, 2021 at 02:47:11PM -0500, Madhavan T. Venkataraman wrote: > On 4/1/21 1:53 PM, Madhavan T. Venkataraman wrote: > > Alternatively, I could just move the SYM_INNER_LABEL(ftrace_graph_call..) to outside the ifdef. > Or, even better, I could just use ftrace_call+4 because that would be the return > address for the tracer function at ftrace_call: > I think that would be cleaner. And, I don't need the complicated comments for ftrace_graph_call. > Is this acceptable? I think either of those should be fine.