On Tue, Aug 24, 2021 at 12:21:28PM -0500, Madhavan T. Venkataraman wrote: > On 8/24/21 8:13 AM, Mark Rutland wrote: > > On Thu, Aug 12, 2021 at 02:06:00PM -0500, madvenka@linux.microsoft.com wrote: > > Note that arch_stack_walk() depends on CONFIG_STACKTRACE (which is not in > > defconfig), so we'll need to reorganise things such that it's always defined, > > or factor out the core of that function and add a wrapper such that we > > can always use it. > I will include CONFIG_STACKTRACE in defconfig, if that is OK with you and > Mark Brown. That might be separately useful but it doesn't address the issue, if something is optional we need to handle the case where that option is disabled. It'll need to be one of the two options Mark Rutland mentioned above.