On Mar 19, 2021, at 1:34 AM, Daniel Rosenberg wrote: > > This adds support for encryption with casefolding. > > Since the name on disk is case preserving, and also encrypted, we can no > longer just recompute the hash on the fly. Additionally, to avoid > leaking extra information from the hash of the unencrypted name, we use > siphash via an fscrypt v2 policy. > > The hash is stored at the end of the directory entry for all entries > inside of an encrypted and casefolded directory apart from those that > deal with '.' and '..'. This way, the change is backwards compatible > with existing ext4 filesystems. > > Signed-off-by: Daniel Rosenberg Reviewed-by: Andreas Dilger Cheers, Andreas