On Thu, 2002-09-12 at 16:53, jbradford@dial.pipex.com wrote: > > In any case, one could always mark XFS as "experimental" for some time. > > Exactly, I think we should. > I disagree. Ask the people who are using it in anger (which I am) and I think you'll find they don't think the code quality warants an "experimental" tag. > > > >EXT2 is a very capable filesystem, and has *years* of proven > > >reliability. That's why I'm not going to switch away from it for > > >critical work any time soon. > > So does XFS. It just happens to be measured in IRIX years. -tony