FROM THE DESK OF MR.UNONGO.CAMARA BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER, FOREIGN REMMITTANCE DEPT. BANQUE INTERNATIONALE DU ABIDJAN ABIDJAN, COTE D,IVOIRE PHONE:00225 0706 5026 Dear friend, With due respect and humility, I pass to you this information.I am the manager of bill and exchange at the foreign remittance department of Banque Internationale du Abidjan . In my department, we discovered an abandoned sum of U.S$17m US dollars (seventeen millionUS dollars) . In an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers who died along with his entire family in november 1997 in a plane crash. Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come forward and claim his money because we cannot release it unless somebody applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines and policies but unfortunately ,we could not locate anybody. It is therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to make good use of this opportunity. so what you have to do is to aply as the next of kin to the deseased so that we can release the money to you since nobody is coming forth and I don’t want this money to go into the Bank treasury as unclaimed Bill. According to our Banking ethics and guideline here which stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed after five years, the money will automatically be transfered into the Bank treasury as unclaimed fund. The request of foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and an IVIORIAN cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner.I have decided that 25 % of this money will be for you as foreign partner, in respect to the provision of a foreign account, 10 %will be for reimbursement of any expenses incured during the curse of the transaction and 65 % would be for me There after I will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentages indicated. Therefore to enable the immediate transfer of this fund to you as arranged, you must apply first to the bank as relation or next of kin of the deceased indicating your bank name, your bank account number, your private telephone and fax number for easier and effective communication and location where the money will be remitted . Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you by fax or email the text of the application. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is hitch free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer .You should contact me immediately as soon as you receive this letter.Trusting to hear from you immediately. Your’s faithfully, FROM THE DESK OF MR. UNONGO.CAMARA BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER, FOREIGN REMMITTANCE DEPT. ______________________________________________________ Boîte aux lettres - Caramail - http://www.caramail.com