Am Son, den 09.11.2003 schrieb Benjamin Herrenschmidt um 03:59: > > Still cannot try this because your kernel wouldn't even survive yaboot. > Can you give details ? It should work just fine, except if I broke > something in the past few days when getting G5 support in, but I didn't > have any other report of this, so... The report on the chrp image is all I have right now because every other image will result in a hang right after downloading the kernel via tftp. Which of the two radeon drivers should I use anyway? > Well, you are not supposed to use the zImage.chrp on a PowerMac, > and definitely not from yaboot. With the Linus kernel it's the only one that works. > Last I tried, then just netbooting vmlinux.elf-pmac worked fine > on all the "newworld" models I have here). For yaboot, you need > to load a plain vmlinux binary. Yes, but the image is too big for yaboot. I'll have to patch it first. -- Servus, Daniel