Le ven 05/12/2003 à 04:32, Misha Nasledov a écrit : > Do you have both /dev/psaux and /dev/input/mice in your XF86Config file? In > 2.6, these are the same thing, so it actually opens the same mouse twice and > it can cause such weird issues with it. OK, I removed /dev/input/mice and it now behaves correctly. Now I'm just not sure how I can add a secondary USB mouse in these conditions... Thanks, Jean-Marc -- Jean-Marc Valin, M.Sc.A., ing. jr. LABORIUS (http://www.gel.usherb.ca/laborius) Université de Sherbrooke, Québec, Canada