On Tue, Sep 24, 2002 at 11:22:02PM +0800, Steve Underwood wrote: > Can the USB driver for USB to IEEE1284 gadgets be used with the ppdev > interface? I looked through the documentation and couldn't find a > mention of this one way or the other. The structures used by parport and > the USB stuff look similar, but I couldn't see how to get ppdev to play > with the USB driver. Which driver are you using? It ought to be hooked into the parport stuff (parport_register_driver etc) like USS720, and then it'll work. Tim. */