On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 09:01:46 -0700, Larry McVoy wrote: > > Yeah, right. > > ``I "found" these 3GB of mp3's of music and I had no idea that > they were stolen but now that you mention it, here they are back. > Finders keepers, right?'' > > What were you thinking? That's obviously incorrect, I know that it is > incorrect from both observation of recent court cases as well as direct > personal experience. > I think the phrase you're looking for is "receiving stolen property." I am not a lawyer, so I really can't comment further. -- David Benfell benfell@parts-unknown.org