On Thu, Jul 24, 2003 at 07:14:21PM -0400, Ben Collins wrote: > I've seen this before, but I can never reproduce it. Not with i386, nor > with sparc64, and not running 2.4 or 2.6. I know what is happening > though. The response packet is getting processed before the status > packet (IOW, the ack for your request is getting back after the actual > response to your request). > > Not sure how that is possible, but I suspect it's just a bit of logic > that needs to be applied, or queue the replies waiting for the ack. That is very odd, considering it works under 2.4. Is it possible the pending_packets list isn't being updated? Would the verbose debug option help? Thanks for looking into this. -Chris