Hi, I get random oopses while using 2.6.0-test1-mm2. I have attached the oops message and also the ksymoops output. I get the same behaviour with the 08int patch applied also. The OOPs message attached was obtained on a 2.6.0-test1-mm2-08int. Basically, the system just freezes while performing random tasks. Sometimes it happes just after loading xmms and starting to play a song. Sometimes I can do that and open my browser and surf a bit before it freezes. However, every session ends in a freeze. AFAICS, there is no discernible pattern of usage that leads to a freeze. It may occur while processing the startup scripts or while starting X or at any moment during an X session. Once the system is frozen, I can still move the mouse or switch to a virtual console. But I cannot run any programs. If the freeze occurs in X, I do not see the oops message. So the oops message I have attached happened just after I typed `startx` at the console after a fresh reboot. - Apurva