On Sun, Jul 27, 2003 at 06:16:10PM -0400, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote: > I can't say offhand what the last 2.5.x kernel to boot on this system was; > it's been a while since I tried. 2.6.0-test2 definitely doesn't though. > The machine is a dual-Pentium3 using an Abit motherboard; nothing > else particularly fancy. > > Thanks to the wonders of serial console, here's the interesting parts of the > boot log: With ACPI disabled at the command line, it does boot, although the aty128fb error is still there - and is making X have bizarre striping. I've attached logs with ACPI on and off in (with PCI debugging on) in the hopes that someone has an idea. Nothing jumps out at me. -- Daniel Jacobowitz MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer