Hello! I was just joking around here, but what do you think about this idea: A proc interface for module handling: /proc/mods/ /proc/mods// So we could try to load a module with mkdir /proc/mods/ipv6 and remove it and every module which uses us with rm -r /proc/mods/ipv6 Modul options could be passed my echo "psmouse_noext=1" > /proc/mods/psmouse/options which would also make it possible to change module options while running.. It's just an idea, perhaps someone likes this.. perhaps if there is enough feedback I even could think about implementing it. Greetings' Nico ps: please CC, the majordomo isn't answering my subscribe requests.. -- echo God bless America | sed 's/.*\(A.*\)$/Why \1?/' pgp: new id: 0x8D0E27A4 | ftp.schottelius.org/pub/familiy/nico/pgp-key.new