Hi all, After a year of not having access to my dual athlon box I finally ran apt-get dist-upgrade on it :) I also did some cleanup on the amd76x_pm to make the amd76x_pm to load as module, and to remove some unnecessary PCI code. I used Pasi Savolainen's version amd76x_pm-2.6.0-test4.patch as the base for the driver. I'm planning todo some more cleanup on the driver. Pasi do you have some changes in mind also so we can coordinate? The patch is also available at: http://www.muru.com/linux/amd-smp-idle/ Regards, Tony